Wednesday, November 11, 2009

UK airport arrest - Pilot charged :

A pilot has been charged after being arrested at Heathrow Airport on suspicion of being drunk.

The United Airlines pilot was arrested on Monday after being reported to police by colleagues.

A source said the pilot was on board the Boeing 767 when he was told that police wanted to speak to him. He was then breath-tested once he was off the plane, out of view of the passengers.

He was released on bail and will appear at Uxbridge Magistrates' Court in Middlesex on November 20.

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

  1. First off I would like to say excellent blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I have had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Thanks!

    My blog post :: http://www.abercrombieandfitchbe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made some decent points there. I looked on the web for more info about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

    Check out my blog; Air Jordan Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently writing a research report on Scope of Economics and Economist and I have been exploring your blog for a few hours. Thank you for your post it proved helpful for me.
    Car park Manchester airport

    ReplyDelete